Neostratus’ Microsoft SharePoint 2013 technology-based solution revolutionizes traditional file-sharing habits, makes building complex web-sites easy, and and provides full document managemant capability, including organisational audit trail.
Microsoft SharePoint is used in large, medium and small business environments to streamline documentaition management overhead, and promote collaboration. SharePoint can be used to provide intranet portals, document and file management, collaboration, social networks, extranets, websites, enterprise search, and business intelligence. It also has system integration, process integration, and workflow automation capabilities.
Neostratus’ hosted Collaboration services are available in countless variations, the two most popular being SharePoint Foundation Site and SharePoint Standard Site. The SharePoint Foundation Site targets organisations in need of standard SharePoint collaboration tools without heavy customisation. The SharePoint Standard Site targets organisations looking for a customisable, comprehensivecollaboration experience.
SharePoint Foundation Site Features
- Available disc space: 10 GB (expandable by buying add-ons)
- User-defined structure of intranet pages for segments, groups, teams or projects, etc.
- User-friendly solutions like drag and drop to upload documents and the ability to edit managed metadata in a datasheet view
- Get notifications of the changes made to important documents (with information on who and when changed it). New versions can be automatically synchronized with old versions saved on user’s computer
- Access rights to pages and documents can be set in detail (just read or write, read, delete, etc.)
- Shared company and team calendars containing events of interest to the whole group, and calendars can be used for booking shared resources like meeting rooms or company cars
- Share customised phone books and contact lists of customers and partners
- Create discussion boards, Wikipedia-like team-developed knowledge bases, surveys or blogs
Additional features for SharePoint Standard Site:
- Fully customisable interface
- Define tasks with deadlines and priority and assign them to users with traceable status, making daily work and projects easily manageable
- Users can define forms to cover workflows with approvals, automatic assignment of tasks, keeping service levels and building reports